Oxford University – Polo For Men Black – RUGBY-1
Ever wonder what it”s like to go to Oxford? It” s a bit of a tough admission process, but once they let you in, it becomes your home for the next four years. You might even end up becoming Prime Minister. In any case, this Original Fit Polo will be more than enough to remind you that you”re one cool dude who helped kick out the Spaniards 500 years ago – and it”ll only make their defeat taste all too sweet in retrospect.:
2016 Fall/Winter Collection
Oxford houses the oldest universities in the English-speaking world and is therefore well-known for its prestige and excellence.
Oxford' – s Trinity College, established in 1555, is renowned for its excellence in the scientific field and among its students we can find Nobel Prizes and Prime Ministers.
The crest represents three griffin heads and four lilies, all of which golden and blue alternatively.
The polo shirt is 100% cotton yarn dyed, meaning that the fabric is woven from yarns previously dyed, also with different colours. The type and colouring of these polo shirts are inspired by rugby teams jerseys.
On the top left there' – s the crest of the college, in this case Trinity College.
– Long sleeves polo shirt with black and blue stripes
– 100% cotton
– 60° – C yarn-dyed fabric using reactive dye
– Cotton collar and placket with twill structure
– Band insert inside collar and side slits
– Hidden buttons and solid colour ribbed cuffs
– Regular fit
– Patch with college crest on the top left and contrasting colours embroidery with name and foundation date of the college on the top right
– Wash at 30° – C
by butik.one | 2021/5′