Oxford University – Polo For Men Green – RUGBY
The intelligent at heart deserve the most comfortable clothing. When it comes to polo shirts for a relaxed, masculine style that' – s perfectly paired with green trousers in twill or flannel, look no further than Oxford University' – s newest addition to their prestigious College line of men' – s wear. Don”t let your personality fade into oblivion when you choose these splendid shirts – celebrate intelligence and sophistication every day.:
2016 Fall/Winter Collection
Oxford houses the oldest universities in the English-speaking world and is therefore well-known for its prestige and excellence.
Magdalen College is the college of liberal arts and its foundation dates back to 1458. Among the excellent personalities who attended this college there' – s also the famous poet and writer Oscar Wilde. The college motto is " – Sicut lilium" – (=like the lily), lilies which are also on the university crest.
The polo shirt is 100% cotton yarn dyed, meaning that the fabric is woven from yarns previously dyed, also with different colours. The type and colouring of these polo shirts are inspired by rugby teams jerseys.
On the top left there' – s the crest of the college, in this case Magdalen College.
– Long sleeves polo shirt with green and grey stripes
– 100% cotton
– 60° – C yarn-dyed fabric using reactive dye
– Cotton collar and placket with twill structure
– Band insert inside collar and side slits
– Hidden buttons and solid colour ribbed cuffs
– Regular fit
– Patch with college crest on the top left and contrasting colours embroidery with name and foundation date of the college on the top right
– Wash at 30° – C
by butik.one | 2021/5′