Oxford University – Polo For Men Red – POLO
The Oxford University – Polo For Men Red – POLO is an edgy unisex fashion statement that you can”t afford to overlook. Elegant and refined, this piece kicks modernity up a notch. Oxford University”s crest on the left sleeve and Queen' – s College emblem at the back adds timeless chic factor to this cool contemporary product from Dulce F all.:
2016 Fall/Winter Collection
Oxford houses the oldest universities in the English-speaking world and is therefore well-known for its prestige and excellence.
Queen' – s College, whose foundation dates back to 1341, is called so in honour of Queen Philippa of Hainault, wife of King Edward III of England.
The crest presents three red eagles on a white background.
The polo shirt is 100% cotton piece-dyed, that is to say the fabric is dyed after weaving, using reactive dye, which guarantees brighter and lasting colours.
On the top left there' – s the crest of the college, in this case Queen' – s College.
– Long sleeves polo shirt
– 100% cotton
– 60° – C piece-dyed fabric using reactive dye
– Cotton collar and placket with twill structure
– Band insert inside collar and side slits
– Hidden buttons and ribbed cuffs with contrasting stripes
– Regular fit
– Patch with college crest on the top left and contrasting colours embroidery with name and foundation date of the college
– Wash at 30° – C
by butik.one | 2021/5′